Hi,

Not a full WGLC review, but one comment that I have on this draft (which partly
picks up a comment that Joe mentioned earlier regarding "yid-version").

I think that we should probably avoid using the term "yid-version" because
"yid" can be regarded as a racial slur, perhaps "file-format-version" would be
safer?

But I also agree with Joe that I think that it would be better to tie this back
to the revision-date of the YANG module rather than inventing another
versioning scheme.  Ideally, this would be a YANG Semver revision-label, but we
don't want this draft to get delayed behind the versioning work.

Subject to the outcome of the (so far remarkably quiet) YANG versioning drafts
adoption call, perhaps this leaf could instead be defined as a string, which
can only currently take the value "1.0.0", thus allowing it to be extended to
adopt YANG revision labels and semver in future?

Thanks,
Rob