delete the one that does not map to 1100 UTC...

On 3/26/2020 12:06 PM, Rob Wilton (rwilton) wrote:
There has been a suggestion to list all the meetings in UTC, so I've changed
this request to 12:00 UTC.

Okay?

I've noticed two requests for the same time, presumably the second one can just
be deleted?

Thanks,
Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Meeting Session Request Tool <session-requ...@ietf.org>
Sent: 26 March 2020 15:51
To: session-requ...@ietf.org
Cc: lber...@labn.net; netmod-cha...@ietf.org; netmod@ietf.org; Rob Wilton
(rwilton) <rwil...@cisco.com>
Subject: netmod - New Interim Meeting Request

A new interim meeting request has just been submitted by Lou Berger.

This request requires approval by the Area Director of the Operations and
Management Area

The meeting can be approved here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim/request/interim-2020-netmod-
01

Working Group Name: Network Modeling
Area Name: Operations and Management Area Session Requester: Lou Berger

Meeting Type: Virtual Meeting

Session 1: