Hi Carsten,

Heh, we took the times out at the last minute, because we didn’t have times for
some of the key presentation requests and the chairs felt that we could manage
the time on the fly...

That said, I think that we have ~10 minutes for a CORECONF presentation…would
that be enough time?

Kent // as co-chair