NETMOD WG,

According to the preliminary agenda (see below), NETMOD is scheduled to meet
for 100-minutes on Tuesday, July 28th from 11:00-12:40 UTC.

If you are interested in presenting to the WG, please send your presentation
requests to the "netmod-chairs" alias (CC-ed) with the following information,
for each presentation request, if more than one:

 - name of the drafts (if any)
 - name of presentation (usually the title of the draft)
 - name of the presenter(s)
 - desired time request (in minutes)

Authors, per the 108 Important Dates page
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/108/important-dates>, the draft
submission cutoff is in two weeks, on Monday July 13th.  Please be sure to
update your drafts before then.

NETMOD Chairs