+1

On 2020-07-30, 10:04 AM, "netmod on behalf of Juergen Schoenwaelder"
<netmod-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of j.schoenwael...@jacobs-university.de>
wrote:

    But then perhaps draft-ietf-netmod-geo-location-05 needs to be updated
    or you need to use a grouping. I think we should not have overlapping
    work in different documents.

    /js

    On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 01:54:43PM +0000, Qin Wu wrote:
    > That is a good option, but draft-ietf-netmod-geo-location-05 only define
grouping, there is typedef for longitude and latitude, altitude.

    > -Qin
yang:postal-code, yang:country-code

    > But there is draft-ietf-netmod-geo-location-05... What about using the
types defined in there?

    > /js
    >
    > On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 01:28:17PM +0000, Qin Wu wrote:
    > > See geolocation definition in draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-22 which
defines longitude and latitude, altitude.
    > > I know it is beneficial for future document to import these types from
rfc6991bis instead of from te topo model.