Hi,

We are a little confused when reading RFC8808 (reset to factory-default
datastore) in relation to the "system configuration" source in figure 2 of
RFC8342.  When correctly understanding RFC 8342, the running datastore is empty
when the system starts up after coming from the factory, and 'factory default'
data is entered in the operational datastore as 'system/default configuration'
data.

RFC 8808 seems to suggest that the running datastore contains (factory-default,
system) data when the system starts up after coming from the factory. I.e. the
understanding is that a reset to factory default brings the system back to the
status as if it comes from the factory, and it is said the factory default goes
into the running, ...

What exactly is the content of the running datastore when it comes from the
factory?
Could this be clarified?

Regards, Bart