WG and Authors of draft-ma-netconf-with-system,

Per the 111 session, the chairs discussed having a virtual interim.  If the WG
agrees, we’d like to schedule one for sometime in October.

Before scheduling, we feel that use-cases should be nailed down better, taking
into account all the WG comments so far (thank you Andy, Balazs, Jason, Frank,
Juergen, and Qiufang).  The use-cases could go into a draft update, but
submitted as draft-ma-netmod-with-system-00.  If an update is submitted, it
might be good to leave out solution details, so as to not dilute focus from the
use-case analysis.  Makes sense?

Kent and Lou (and Joel)