发件人: Carsten Bormann [mailto:c...@tzi.org]
发送时间: 2021年11月22日 18:46
收件人: Qin Wu <bill...@huawei.com>
抄送: Kent Watsen <kent+i...@watsen.net>; Rob Wilton (rwilton)
<rwil...@cisco.com>; Erik Auerswald <auers...@unix-ag.uni-kl.de>;
netmod@ietf.org; i...@ietf.org; rfc...@rfc-editor.org; m...@lowentropy.net
主题: Re: [netmod] [Errata Verified] RFC8792 (6739)

On 2021-11-20, at 03:51, Qin Wu <bill...@huawei.com> wrote:

> inconsistency issues on source xml file introduced not by author of this RFC,

I think the underlying issue here is that verified Errata are generally
perceived as quality feedback for the authors (visible to everyone), but in
this case it wasn’t the authors that made the mistake.

This is of course not solvable, as blame assignment is not one of the functions
of the errata reporting system, but we can’t prevent that it will be perceived
as such.

Grüße, Carsten