Hi Qin,

Very good. Thanks for this. Almost perfect convergence.

Just one point left.

9.1

   This registry allocates tag prefixes.  All YANG Data Object Tags

   should begin with one of the prefixes in this registry.

That's not quite true, is it?

[Qin Wu] I think this is recommendation for all YANG data node tags
beginning with one of prefixed in this registry,

Maybe we should use RFC2119 language,e.g., replace 'should'with 'SHOULD'?

Ah, sorry, I wasn't clear.

The user tags are Data Objects Tags, but they don't have to begin with a
prefix.

Since this section is IANA instructions, it isn't really appropriate to use
2119 language.

I think, re-reading the whole of Section 9.1 again, maybe this paragraph
isn't actually necessary at all. It doesn't tell IANA anything they need to
know, and it doesn't cover anything that isn't already covered elsewhere in
the document.

Best,

Adrian