On 12/12/2022 1:28 AM, mohamed.boucad...@orange.com wrote:
Hi Kent, all,

Samier has already replied. Please see attached.

Cheers,
Med
Forwarding to list -- attachment was stripped from archive...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: RE: Regarding IPR on draft-dbb-netmod-acl-03
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 08:23:22 +0000
From: Samier Barguil Giraldo (Nokia) <samier.barguil_gira...@nokia.com>
To: NetMod WG Chairs <netmod-cha...@ietf.org>
CC: NETMOD Group <netmod@ietf.org>, Oscar González de Dios <oscar.gonzalezded...@telefonica.com>, BOUCADAIR Mohamed INNOV/NET <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>

Dear NETMOD WG chairs, all,

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Regards,

Samier

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Our co-author Samier has changed affiliation. I add his new email in the loop so he can answer to the IPR poll.

Best Regards,

Oscar

-----Message d'origine----- > De : Lou Berger <lber...@labn.net> > Envoyé : lundi 5 décembre 2022
23:51 > À : OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS <oscar.gonzalezded...@telefonica.com>; > samier.barguilgiraldo....@telefonica.com; BOUCADAIR Mohamed INNOV/NET > <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com> Cc : NetMod WG Chairs > <netmod-cha...@ietf.org>; NETMOD Group <netmod@ietf.org> Objet : > Regarding IPR on draft-dbb-netmod-acl-03 > > Authors, Contributors, WG, > > In preparation for WG Adoption > > Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above? > > Please state either: > > "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft" > or > "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft" > > If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules > (see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)? > > If yes to the above, please state either: > > "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules" > or > "No, the IPR has not been disclosed" > > If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think > appropriate. If you are listed as a document author or contributor > please answer the above by responding to this email regardless of > whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR. This document will > not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from > each author. > > NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S TO LINES. > > If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not > listed as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations > under the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if > you are aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain > from participating in any contribution or discussion related to your > undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see > https://www.ietf.org/standards/ipr/ > > Thank you, > Lou and Kent > > PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your > response. >