Hi Robert,

Thanks for the proactive note.
> All modules (particularly vendor modules) are not yet populated at the new server. We'll address that as soon as we can.
    On this one, can you post a note on the web site front page

Regards, Benoit

On 12/28/2023 3:40 PM, Robert Sparks wrote:
Yang communty:

We are shifting yangcatalog,org to a new server tomorrow 29Dec.

We had hoped this would be achieved with no noticeable changes, but there will be a period into the first few days of next year where the service is degraded or down.

All modules (particularly vendor modules) are not yet populated at the new server. We'll address that as soon as we can.

This is a transitional deployment. We are working towards a repeatable automated build/test/deploy of the service that will run in the new infrastructure.

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience while we work through the remaining issues with this first redeployment.

RjS