Hi Dale, all,

I don't think filling an erratum is appropriate here given that the original
text is not broken (including the URL). I suggest to reject it.

However, text enhancements can be considered as part of
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc8407bis/. Let's have that
discussion. Thanks.

Cheers,
Med

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ops/wiki/yang-security-guidelines>)".  But
the template at that URL says "the latest approved template (available
at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/yang-security-guidelines).">

> Corrected Text
> --------------
> 1) It would be helpful if the beginning of the template contained a
> reference to RFC 8407 to provide a pointer back to where the templated
> section of Yang module definitions was instantiated from.  Perhaps
> starting the template with "[Instantiated from the template of
> [RFC8407] section 3.7.1.]"
>
> 2) While the URL given in RFC 8407 works, the URL given in the online
> template only goes to a generic page, "Welcome to the IETF Community
> Wiki".  Presumably the URL in the online template should be the URL of
> that page itself.
>

> Notes
> -----
> Item (2) is a straightforward correction.  Item (1) is in service to
> having better pointers/references in our documents.
>
> Instructions:
> -------------
> This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". (If it is spam, it
> will be removed shortly by the RFC Production Center.) Please use
> a decision is reached, the verifying party will log in to change the
> status and edit the report, if necessary.
>
> --------------------------------------
> RFC8407 (draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-20)
> --------------------------------------
> Title               : Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of
> Documents Containing YANG Data Models
> Publication Date    : October 2018
> Author(s)           : A. Bierman
> Category            : BEST CURRENT PRACTICE
> Source              : Network Modeling
> Area                : Operations and Management
> Stream              : IETF
> Verifying Party     : IESG

> r%40orange.com%7C2cb3e186d23d4eac917208dc21b511f8%7C90c7a20af34b40bfbc
> 48b9253b6f5d20%7C0%7C0%7C638422308774195518%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8ey
> JWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C0%7
> C%7C%7C&sdata=leytvbSQ1TP9MT8wI1X5ZmoVMlpuC8k6UCRs40pfXv8%3D&reserved=
> 0
falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.
modified, changed or falsified.