From: internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2024 9:47 AM
To: Graf Thomas, INI-NET-VNC-HCS <thomas.g...@swisscom.com>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-netana-nmop-yang-kafka-integration-00.txt

Be aware: This is an external email.

A new version of Internet-Draft
draft-netana-nmop-yang-kafka-integration-00.txt has been successfully submitted
by Thomas Graf and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:     draft-netana-nmop-yang-kafka-integration
Revision: 00
Title:    An Architecture for YANG-Push to Apache Kafka Integration