Dear NETMOD WG,

On Tue, Jul 2, 2024 at 3:01 PM Joe Clarke (jclarke)
<jclarke=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> An issue of file naming had come up at 119, and we discussed a possible
> experimental draft to propose the ‘#’ naming convention.  For now, this has
> been left out of both docs.

The experimental draft containing the YANG module file name convention
previously discussed is posted to datatracker. [0] See previous mail to the
list. [1]

> The authors request the chairs to call another WG LC for this combined work,
> and we would like a 10-minute slot at 120 to summarize where we are currently.

We request for this work to be included within this 10 minute time
slot to present.

[0]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersson-netmod-yang-module-filename/
[1] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/netmod/2W9n3HalYRDwnR38oZSYgna6pGM/