Dear All,
I posted a new version of the Full Embed draft, mainly to address some comments
from Andy (Thanks Andy!).

I would like to ask the people who were giving favorable feedback on this draft
at the last meeting to give me some details about their use cases such as:

 * Do you expect the set of embedded modules to change without changing the
embedding module? (for instance in one case you want ietf-interfaces, and in
another case you want ietf-interfaces and ietf-ip)
 * Which interaction with the embedded modules?
       * GET data nodes
       * EDIT-CONFIG on data nodes
       * Call RPCs
       * Get notification