Dear list members,

As most of you are already aware, the C'lick Me Netporn Festival is about
to happen at June 2 in Paradiso, Amsterdam. We are looking forward to it
and hope you do as well! With this message we want to welcome all new list
members and invite everyone to join us at the festival.

C’LICK ME is an event to investigate internet pornography in a
non-conventional way. We are looking forward to a queer event without any
rigid queer correctness (as queer doesn’t always mean good porn!). We want
to re-think the society of the netporn spectacle: the digital zeitgeist
that has given us a hypersexual body. What to do with our bodies and
digital machines? Pornography has found its way into every nook and cranny
of the Internet, but how can we still be queer radicals or body artists,
private hedonists or fervent bloggers in this climate? Do we still need to
have a sanctified space like an underground or a dungeon, when we produce
de-sire with our floating networked bodies? Porn went porn-chic years ago.
Today net-porn goes into Myspace bedrooms and everyday “realcore”.

If you would like more information on the program and participants, please
visit our website:
www.c-lickme.nl
or myspace:
www.myspace.com/clickmeamsterdam

We would like invite you to start the discussion already with the use of
the mailing list. Feel free to introduce yourselves and raise topics that
you feel are important...

Your stimulators,

Katrien Jacobs
Matteo Pasquinelli