On 06/18/2015 11:42 AM, Vadim Kochan wrote:
On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 10:45:29AM +0200, Daniel Borkmann wrote:
I've started splitting this into smaller digestible chunks,
couple of more evenings and it should be done from my side.
Thanks for your patience.

But implementation now is OK in the last original patch series v2 ?

The only missing piece from your first patch I need to go through
is the pcap i/o parts. I wanted to check if two new dummy types
are possible (where we'd have transparent mapping - so it would be
semantically the same as this patch), whether they result in a
smaller code diff and would have lesser impact on the fast path.
If that's the case, I'd go for that, if not I will take the current
remaining piece. Will let you know.

Thanks,
Daniel