On 06/20/2015 12:38 AM, Vadim Kochan wrote:
Regarding cleanups ... what do you think about change pcap_pkthdr_t to:

typedef struct {
        union {
                struct pcap_pkthdr              ppo;
                struct pcap_pkthdr_ns           ppn;
                struct pcap_pkthdr_ll           ppo_ll;
                struct pcap_pkthdr_ns_ll        ppn_ll;
                struct pcap_pkthdr_kuz          ppk;
                struct pcap_pkthdr_bkm          ppb;
                uint8_t                         raw;
        } h;
        pcap_type_t type;
} pcap_pkthdr_t;

which will allow to remove 'type' argument from I/O & other pcap functions ...
and
makes calling of these functions shorter ...

Seems okay with me, but depends on how the actual code looks eventually. ;)