My Netsurf 1.00 works. hurray:-)

But no development version of NS >1.00 I have downloaded (and I have
now downloaded 3 over the last 6 days) actually do anything.

All result in it looking like it is doing something (like the number
of seconds in the bottom bar increases) but all web pages I have tried
seem to result in just plain old white space everywhere within the NS
window.

but after a few websites, even the seconds stop incrementing and it
looks like NS has crashed, which I think it has.

I have downloaded all the most recent tincts, etc, but to no avail.

There is no Netsurf directory within Scrap, nor within Choices that
might be mucking it up, so, what might be the problem?

after a

Or is it now like this with the development versions?

--

Cheers
Roger

Bury Walkers      http://burywalkers.members.beeb.net/