Hmm! I've been having this problem for many months, but as no-one else
appeared to be having similar problems so I've ignored it ;-(

There doesn't appear to be a definitive cause. Sometime it happens with
TapirMail loaded then running Netsurf then trying to use TapirMail
login again, but other times if Netsurf has been run first then
TapirMail will run once with Netsurf still loaded then fail on further
usage!

Regards,
Gordon McLaren
--
Wardlaw Surveys - Acorn Centre of Technology, Iiyama Dealer
                - Authorised Installer for RISC OS 4