On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Paul Vigay wrote:

I've got a minor suggestion for the NetSurf website....

Would it be possible to put a link to the bug tracker on the development
builds page at http://www.netsurf-browser.org/builds/ ?

I can never seem to find the bug tracker without searching through loads of
pages and links. It would be quite handy to have a quick link to it.

It's linked quite obviously from the front page (in the section on the right entitled "Links"). Clicking on the NetSurf logo at the top of any page will take you to the front page. I'm not sure there's much benefit in adding it to the builds page, too.

John.