On 7 Oct 2007, John McCartney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Brian
> Howlett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 6 Oct, Tony Moore wrote:
>
> > > When NetSurf (30 Sep 2007) r3613 displays
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspx if the
> > > vertical scroll bar is moved down, bits of the Windows logo and
> > > the search box overwrite the NetSurf toolbar. Using a StrongED
> > > window, to wipe away the mess, causes the StrongED window to be
> > > overwritten too.
>
> > > Is this a NetSurf or RISC OS 6.06 problem?
>
> > It doesn't happen with the 4-10-07 21:30 r3622 build, on Iyonix with
> > RO5.13
>
> Same NetSurf build here on VRPC-SA Adjust (RISC OS 4.39) and I *do*
> get the effect. It can be wiped away with any window or menu.

I've also tried NetSurf (04 Oct 2007) r3622 and find that the effect
occurs with RO6.06 and RO4.39. As John says, _any_ window can wipe the
mess, but that window too is then contaminated. I've submitted a bug
report
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1808893&group_id=51719&atid=464312
and attached a screen grab showing the effect
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=51719&atid=464312&file_id=248602&aid=1808893

Tony