In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
          Kevin Wells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>           Jess Hampshire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>Text areas to be able to be edited in the system editor (perhaps by
>>double clicking on them.)
>>
>>If this were feasible it would make things like googlemail quite
>>usable (especially with stronged\zap in email mode).
>>

> You could do what I do which is to use stronged then drag the stronged
> window into the text area writeable field.

Tha's only half the problem.

When you reply on google mail (for example) you have all the quoted
text and sig already in the box. If this could be loaded into the
system editor, then saved back into the text area after editing, it
would make things much smoother.

Googlemail would then actually be very usable on NS.

--
Jess
 http://jess.itworkshop-nexus.net