On 30 Oct 2007  Paul Vigay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In a dim and distant universe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>    Barry.Allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> muttered:
>> In the latest versions of Netsurf, including 28th Oct r3636 I don't think
>> the table in the following link should be centered.

>> With version 1.1 it isn't.

>> http://www.zen57462.zen.co.uk/nowirul/emadd/test.htm

>> Is it a bug which should be reported?

> Yes, it's a bug. It's getting confused by the align=center in the first
> (outer) table. Remove that and it displays correctly.

<Ignorant question> Is this anything to do with the continued
mal-formatting of www.bbc.co.uk (UK version)? </ignorant>

Not that it's a major problem.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.