On 31 Oct, Evan Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>    John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > The latter, basically. It's a reasonably common problem, however, so
> > > there's a work around in the latest version.

> > That's great. Works now. Such service:)  Thank you!

> And for anyone interested, it's now possible to log in to Yahoo Groups.

> Many thanks from me also :-)

> Evan.

Oh yes! Having had recent problems with Yahoo groups, I can now get back in
to Freecycle :)  Thank you for that, too.

However, further to the above: there now seems to be a problem with
Amazon.co.uk which worked fine before :(
They now report "Important message Please enable cookies in your web
browser...."etc

Any chance of fixing that really useful one too?

John

--
    ____