In a dim and distant universe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   Richard Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> enlightened us thusly:
> Just one minor point though - when you click on a link that throws up a
> save dialogue, the button bar is attached to the dialogue box. I don't
> think this was intended.

Also, another minor point is that when you click on a button and NetSurf
/doesn't/ have the caret, odd things happen to other applications. I
suspect this is because the button bar is simply passing certain keypresses
onto the wimp (for any other application to act on). It might be better to
detect whether or not NetSurf has the caret or not (not sure how difficult
this is though, but should be possible by reading NetSurf's task handle and
then reading the active window and comparing window handles.