On Friday 18 January 2008, Alexander Ausserstorfer wrote:
> Netsurf (version 1.1 from 13. August) isn't able to show the €
> (EUR)-sign correctly, is it? Or do I something wrong?

That should work. NetSurf will even use the symbol from a different font if
your selected font doesn't have it. What do you see instead of the Euro?
These are some possible reasons for it not working:

1. There is a problem with the page. What is the URL?

2. One of your fonts claims to have a Euro symbol, but has some other symbol
instead.

3. All of your fonts claim not to have a Euro symbol.

James

--
James Bursa, NetSurf developer                http://www.netsurf-browser.org/