On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:57:13 +0000 (GMT), Paul Vigay
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are there currently any plans to fix the long-standing bug whereby the
> small thumbnail images in the visual history window don't work on the
> Iyonix?

Not unless it becomes clear what the cause is. All that's known at present
is that, in some circumstances, bitmap data in the on-disc cache can become
corrupt. Now, it's possible to ignore broken bitmaps and carry on plotting
but that's a bit pointless if the root cause of the issue is unknown. This
is not a RO5 or Iyonix specific issue.

Please add any more evidence you have to this bug report:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1611551&group_id=51719&atid=464312

The more detail we have on an issue, the more likely it is that we'll be
able to track down the cause. This is particularly important in cases like
this one where the problem in question is not reliably repeatable.

John.