On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 23:46:37 +0000 (GMT), Michael Drake
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>    Simon Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> From the Libsvgtiny page, in teeny tiny text I spotted
>
>> http://croczilla.com/svg/samples/tiger/tiger.svg
>
>> Followed the link, and ... that's really quite impressive.
>
> NetSurf can convert SVG files to draw format too. On that SVG, open the
> menu and do Page > Export > Draw.
>
> I'm not sure exactly what features are planned but Libsvgtiny isn't
aiming
> for full SVG support, it's aiming for SVG Tiny support, which is a subset
> of SVG's features.

Just to qualify that -- it's aiming at SVG Tiny 1.1 as specified at
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile/

There's a Tiny profile of SVG 1.2 in Candidate Recommendation
(http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/) that adds significantly more features.
This is not currently being considered for implementation in libsvgtiny.

John.