Hi Guys,

LloydsTSB have "upgraded" their site with the result that When I log in
the summary account page just gives a blank page. I Fiddled with the
source and discovered that removing one line solved the problem. I
discussed this with the guys at Wakefield today and they couldn't
reproduce the fault. I have stripped the code down to a few lines:

On my system this gives a blank page. If I remove either <html> or the
next line it works.

Please can someone else try it to see if it behaves the same on their
system before I create a bug report.

I have tried 1.2 and 2.0 r4108, both behave the same.
(I am using a Kinetic RISC PC with 4.39)

TTFN
--
Geoff. Baxendale, Darwen, Lancashire.
Using Acorn StrongARM Kinetic RiscPC.