In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
          Richard Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 13 May 2008 John-Mark Bell wrote:
>
> > Well, whatever the problem is, it won't get fixed, then.
>
> It's not normally a problem - it just happened yesterday. If there's
> something I can definitely tie down to NetSurf I'll raise a bug report
> on the tracker. I'll remember to save the log if it happens again.

It would be helpful if NetSurf alternated between two or three logfiles on
successive runs. There have been several occasions where carelessly
re-running NetSurf after a glitch has cost me a log file that I might
otherwise have submitted. Even just a log-A and a log-B file would usually be
sufficient to cover for these lapses, and grandfather-father-son would add
only a little extra overhead on top of that.

--
Simon Smith     The idea of an uncrackable digital rights management
                (DRM) scheme is fundamentally flawed. Encryption is