In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, David Pitt
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > This was broken temporarily but should have been fixed in r4227.
> > > Please try again with the latest build.
> >
> > Unfortunately, the problem is still there in r4227, which I downloaded
> > yesterday.
> >
> Today's build looks OK, 01 June 2008, r4238.

It wasn't right in r4238, but it is right in r4297. Thanks.
I did have ways round the problem, but it is irritating when something that
did work stops doing so.
If that's the worst problem I ever have with NetSurf I shall be happy. :-))

--
David Wild using RISC OS on broadband
www.davidhwild.me.uk