On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:11:02 +0100
Paul Vigay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Why not use a frame instead?  For embedding HTML content, they're
> > conceptually identical in so far as their annoyances and flaws.
>
> I didn't really want to use frames due to having to recode the rest
> of the page, especially as I've made extensive use of SSIs which
> would mean I'd have to do that page differently to all the others.

How is this different from using <object> ?

> > I lost interest when attempting to wget this results in a 403.
>
> That's because it's not a live site yet and is currently running from
> my test server, which blocks attempts to grab development code off
> it. :-)

You won't get any precise input from me, then :)  Although I could just
tell wget via command line parameters to use a different user agent
(as anybody else would who wanted to grab your development code), it's
not worth the 5 seconds of my time it would take! :-)

B.