In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Roger
Darlington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 4 Sep 2008, Richard Porter wrote:

[snip]

> That is yet another bug in Netsurf that should have been reported
> ages ago.

> No other browser behaves like this, as I have said many times
> before, only Netsurf.

> Therefore I believe it is another bug in Netsurf.

This does look like a bug in NetSurf..

A word of caution - I have just transferrred  the URL to Firefox on a
PC. If I didn't know there was a "Subject index" frame on the
right-hand-side of the page I might not have automatically enlarged it
to see if anything was missing. My default Firefox browser page
displays just three frames.

Regards

Richard

Incidentally - that's one hell of a database you have accumulated.
Well done.