In a dim and distant universe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   Michael Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> enlightened us thusly:
> > Does anyone know when the broken table code (ie. background colouring
> > just repeating the first occurrence) is likely to get fixed.

> Could you produce a test case?

There are several, but you could view
http://ccdb.cropcircleresearch.com/?d=x&y=2008&c=uk&m=Aug

The table should be alternating rows of light green and white 'graph
paper'. The darker green is only used for the title row.

As far as I can work out, if NetSurf receives a background colour for a row
(the first/top row in the table above is the 'dark green', colour #85cd8d)
it inherits that colour for all subsequent rows (TRs).

The light green graph paper appears correctly because it's specified by
the rows where the dark green appears should be the background colour of
the page because they're specified by just <tr> (and hence picking up the
previous tr colour I presume).

The table itself doesn't have a background colour, so any rows which just
contain <tr> should show through the page background colour, which is the
white graphpaper. View on a different web browser to see what it /should/
look like.

Paul Vigay
Editor, www.RISCOS.org

--
Using, programming and promoting RISC OS - the most productive computer
system in the world. Check it out now, and change your view of computers!!

To reply/email, visit http://www.riscos.org/feedback/

Humour is such a subjective thing, wouldn't you say?