In a dim and distant universe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   Brian Howlett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> enlightened us thusly:
> On 10 Oct, Richard Ashbery wrote: Largely works OK here with today's
> version - just a couple of issues...

> A bit congested above Advanced Search (top right of page) -
> http://www.brianhowlett.me.uk/images/mail1.png

> Some text that looks like it should be in the RH column appears in the
> main text, near the bottom -
> http://www.brianhowlett.me.uk/images/mail2.png

How strange. I'm using today's build (r5531) and I'm getting something
completely different - on an Iyonix with RISC OS 5.13

I've put an example image up at http://www.vigay.com/window.jpg to show the
effect.

--
Using, programming and promoting RISC OS - the most productive computer
system in the world. Check it out now, and change your view of computers!!

To reply/email, visit http://www.riscos.org/feedback/

"Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live." - Margaret Fuller