On 2 Nov 2008  Paul Vigay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>    Michael Bell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> A friend has sent me this link to a Yellow Pages -> Multimap.

>>   http://www.yell.com/myyell/us.do?key=00C4J0

> [Snip]

>> But it doesn't work! I get the text, but not the map. It may be that
>> Multimap is trying to stop its map being copied.

> Click MENU over the map itself and then export the page as a Draw file. It
> will then save the map. I suspect the page is a frameset, which means the
> save icon at the top will only export the parent frame, which is blank.

That doesn't work for me; I just get the text only as Michael says.
However, if I click on the map and then do save as object, I can save
the map as a png file. DPlngScan will then convert this to a jpg,
which should suit Windows. Mail me if you don't have DPlngScan, and
I'll send you the jpg.

HTH,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Tm       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.