NetSurf 2.0 (r5660) still has some instances of graphics overlapping
text or text overlapping graphics.

A sample of the first from thinkbroadband.com at
http://www.brianhowlett.me.uk/images/tbb.jpg

Another screenshot for the second on radiotimes.com at
http://www.brianhowlett.me.uk/images/rt.jpg

This is less obvious, but there is a grey box which should go round
all the listings on that page, with an advert for ask.com below it.
The screenshot shows the box does not extend the full length of the
listings by some considerable distance, and the listings text obscures
the bottom of the box and the advert, which can be seen between the
overlapping lines of text.

Does this need to be reported as a bug, or is it already known to the
developers?

Another problem on the thinkbroadband forums - it keeps forgetting
that I should be logged in. This is likely to be a cookie issue, but
AFAIK I have NetSurf's cookies working properly, because other sites
which use cookies to keep you logged in do work as expected. This
problem appeared fairly recently, but I'm not sure which release broke
it.
--
Brian Howlett
Isn't it strange that the same people that laugh at gypsy fortune