Richard Porter  wrote on 30 Nov:
> Yes you're quite right - Ctrl-End does the job. Useful shortcut when
> you know it!

in many apps (e.g. Edit, Impression) Ctrl-End deletes the WHOLE line
where the cursor is sitting.  i use this a lot and often wish that
MPro's editor followed suit.

but deleting from cursor to the END of the line (as Harriet does in
Netsurf addressbar) is useful too.  it would also often be useful to
have a quick way to delete from the cursor to the START of the line.

what does the styleguide say on this?  presumably Edit is obedient?

--
>>> no need to reply my entire message back to me ;=]
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603
   Glastonbury   BA6 9JG         pocket 0797 415 3861