NetSurf (03 Dec 2008 11:45) r5872, RO 6.10

!Scrap.ScrapDirs.IDdisabled.www.NetSurf.Cache contains about 26MB of
data but, having started NetSurf, when I open the Hotlist or Global
History windows, and expand all entries, _none_ of the entries displays
a thumbnail.

After using NetSurf for some time, the Global History window displays
thumbnails of recents visits, but they don't survive NetSurf quitting
and re-starting.

I thought that, possibly, the data was not being saved to the Cache, but
files are there datestamped only a few minutes ago.

Before I make a bug report, can I ask if anyone else sees this problem?

Tony