On 3 Dec 2008  Kevin Wells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>           Paul Vigay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>>   Dr Peter Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Yet again, it's all fine here, same build. There must be something
>>> different about Paul's settings.
>>
>>That's odd. Last time you said it worked ok for you, it turned out that I'd
>>made the font sizes a lot smaller from the default, so I specifically reset
>>NetSurf to the default values before testing this time. Odd.
>>

> Is it worth comparing screen displays between the two of you?

We have done just that in the past, but I think that this time the
problem may be solved with a new test build. I saw a post suggesting
this, but I can't find it now!

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Tm       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.