In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Paul Vigay
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In view of all the recent Mary Whitehouse style furore, I
> tried to look at the following URL, which initially
> appears ok in NetSurf, but then a few seconds later is
> obscured by (I presume) some sort of CSS background image
> completely obscuring the foreground, rendering the page
> unviewable.

> http://www.the-scorpions.com/english/discography/records/

I did a full save which then loaded into NetSurf (r5872)
without a problem. I found the same with r5897. Like you, I
got the initial screen obscured with the animation when
viewing it on-line.

The contents of the full save showed nothing corresponding
to the obscuring animation.

John

--
John McCartney