In message <5053ad248brh.li...@phone.coop>
          Russell Hafter - Lists <rh.li...@phone.coop> wrote:

[snip]
> When entering info into the form here, while the cursor
> moves along the space, no characters appear to be entered.
[snip]

I've seen this intermittently on many builds as far back as I
can remember but after system restart its always been OK.
Does anyone have any idea what is actually going on when this
happens?  It doesn't seem to happen with any other application
so its got to be a NetSurf issue.  Any ideas about how the
problem might be isolated?

I just wonder if its similar to a DrawPlus problem I've had
for years where the menu widths expand to full screen width,
then if I shut down various other applications it will
sometimes recover. It would suggest applications trampling on
memory that doesn't belong to them. Could it be the same with
this NetSurf issue?

--
Mike Hobbs