On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 11:16 +0100, Simon Smith wrote:

> May I ask what proportion of bug reports come from the users of different
> platforms, particularly RISC OS as that's the main one I use?

You can, but I can't answer with absolute accuracy. The vast majority,
unsurprisingly, have come from RISC OS users.

That said, in recent times, many of the reported issues have been for
things we already knew about, which does at least say something (though
I'm not quite sure what :)

> And, sailing a little closer to the wind, what proportion of useful bug
> reports?

That depends on your definition of "useful" :) Quality of bug reporting
is hugely variable, but this is nothing unique.

John.