On 18 Apr 2010  Dave Symes <d...@triffid.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <510a0e4a4dt...@netsurf-browser.org>,
>    Michael Drake <t...@netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
>> In article <510a0b9091sjcl...@ormail.co.uk>,
>>    Steve Clark <sjcl...@ormail.co.uk> wrote:

>>> I have the same problem.  I've put in an bug report.

>> Thanks, I see in the screenshot that the URL starts with "file:/", please
>> try changing it to "file:///".  Does that fix it?

>> See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File_URI_scheme for more info on the
>> form of file: URLs.

>> Best regards,

> That does indeedy work.

And an HTML file here from my HD works straight away with r10422 and
RISC OS, with the file:/// in place automatically.

Great to see more development, and even better that the BBC weather
site doesn't gobble up half the machine's memory now. Many thanks to
all.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Yb       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.