It seems to be intermittent, although moving the configuration file
helped in the end. I do have some log files but they're not
necessarily related to this issue - in particular, the error doesn't
lead to a crash.

As posted on the ROOL forum

I'll file a log if it seems relevant. I'm also conscious of the lack of
developers and consequent difficulty in assigning bugs for investigation.
Unless others report a similar problem I think it's probably in the best
interest if I ignore it until it happens again consistently.

Thanks for all the suggestions and advice.

Cheers

Trevor

--
Trevor JOHNSON trevor.john...@laposte.net

In article <19032623.126652.1272489910517.JavaMail.www at wwinf8213>,

I've just logged into ROOL's forums and my Amazon account with RISC OS
NetSurf r10538, both of which use SSL. I have not seen this problem.

Please can you confirm whether you still see the problem with the latest
development build:

http://www.netsurf-browser.org/downloads/riscos/testbuilds

Best regards,

Michael Drake (tlsa) http://www.netsurf-browser.org/