On 19 Jul 2010  Grahame Parish <maillist.par...@millers-way.net>
wrote:

> I'm running r10651 on RO 5.16 (flashed) with !HID 0.36.  I've noticed
> recently that if I use the scroll bar to move up and down a page all
> is OK, but if I try the scroll wheel (which is my normal method) I get
> a hang of 6 or 7 seconds each time before the page moves.  During this
> time the Organiser clock stops.  The worst case was around 30 seconds,
> but I've not seen it that long since.  Can anyone else replicate this?

Yes, same OS, build 10654 but without !HID (I could never get my head
around this). Slightly different here, though; the first page visited
gives only a slight delay, less than a second. With subsequent pages
the delay gets worse, up to the 30 seconds or so, with Organizer's
clock hanging, on about the fourth page.

I've just reverted to 10649, where this doesn't happen. Odd! Will you
file a bug report?

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Lu       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.