What's the difficulty getting NS to play mp3 files and playlists? JMB
has closed my feature request for m3u (MPEGURL) files to be passed on
to an available player as happens automatically in Oregano and on
other platforms. With NS you need to download the file, save it to
disc and then run the application. With O1 I can click on an m3u link
and listen to the audio. I only need to launch !Stream if I want to
stop it playing. I guess most of the functionality is in RISC OS and
not the browser.

Richard

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/