On 8 Mar 2011 David J. Ruck wrote:

> On 08/03/2011 08:38, John-Mark Bell wrote:
>> On Tue, 2011-03-08 at 08:30 +0000, David J. Ruck wrote:
>>> What is the reasoning behind marking a bug "out of date"? Particularly
>>> when it is easily reproducible with the last test build by one click on
>>> the given URL.
>>
>> Simple: it was 4 years old and I couldn't reproduce it (and still can't
>> fwiw)

> Well maybe someone else can.

> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=464312&aid=3201428&g
> roup_id=51719

It takes a long time "converting 1379990 bytes", but then expands the
navigation menu. It also takes a lot of processing time when you close
the window. However I don't see the problem reported on the tracker.
(r11931, KRPC 300MHz, 128MB, OS 6.16)

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:r...@minijem.plus.com