Brian Bailey <bbai...@argonet.co.uk> wrote:

> In article <4d7727ea.5030...@heter.co.uk>,
>    Philco <phi...@heter.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > On 09/03/2011 04:49, Simon Smith wrote:

> > > a91 is the custom filetype for ZIP, isn't it?
> > >
> > > Have you updated or altered your mimemap settings recently? Tim Hill
> > > made a new version available a few days ago.
> > >
> > Apologies for missing this, but have you a link for Tim Hills Mimemap
>
> Certainly,
>
> Mimemap 20110307
>
> www.timil.com/riscos/mimemap

With OS 5.16.

I have just tried that mimeMap here and guess what, NetSurf downloaded
itself as an Archive, &ddc. The MimeMap I use does gets it right as a zip,
&a91

MimeMap v. 20110307 fails here due to this line :-

application/zip         Archive a91     .zip

which needs to be :-

application/zip         Zip             a91     .zip

SparkFS does explicitly setup the Zip, &A91, filetype here.
--
David Pitt